Ga TECH ATHLETICS Alcoholic beverages Policies & Strategies
- All company should be 21 years of age and present a valid ID for order
- Guests are confined to the purchase of two alcoholic drinks for every legal ID, per transaction
- Liquor gross sales will conclude at the summary of the 3rd quarter
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter or depart the stadium with any alcoholic beverage
- All revenue will follow the proper jurisdiction for alcohol policy in the State of Georgia
- Visibly intoxicated guests will not be permitted to enter the location or be served/bought alcohol
- We reserve the ideal to refuse provider to anybody at our discretion
- Liquor related difficulties can be reported by Texting “BUZZ” to 78247 or notifying the closest stadium party staff
All followers that show unruly, disruptive, or illegal behavior, abusive language, obscene gestures, or other steps that are deemed to not be in line with the GTAA Code of Conduct by stadium protection staff, will be removed from the facility.
Ga Tech Athletic Association (GTAA) & the Georgia Institute of Technologies encourage all fans to love the working experience on match day, but please consume responsibly.
College student Portion Liquor Policies & Treatments
- All learners who want to take in alcoholic beverage within the student area and are of authorized ingesting age, need to go to the selected ID check station to receive a wristband and a hand stamp to order and eat alcoholic beverages.
- College students consuming alcoholic drinks without the need of a wristband and hand stamp will be taken off from scholar area and the beverage taken and emptied. An identification test will be executed, and if the student is less than 21 yrs of age an underage drinking citation will be issued.
- If in excess of 21 years of age, the university student will be instructed to secure a wristband and a hand stamp, and will have to order a new alcoholic beverage numerous violations will outcome in removal and referral to Business office of Student Integrity
- Students of-age who present alcoholic beverages to underage college students will be taken off and referred to Office of University student Integrity sanctions would include things like rapid removing of an beneath-age scholar, report of the incident to police, and banned entry for upcoming game.
- Liquor relevant issues can be documented by Texting “BUZZ” to 78247 or notifying the closest stadium function personnel