Grubb Houses is trying to find an skilled and dynamic Corporate Model Advertising and marketing Director to lead, create, and activate the company and investment decision strategic branding and advertising and marketing communications initiatives.
• Give senior-amount advertising and marketing approach, preparing, and oversight of company/financial commitment brand positioning and marketing communications attempts.
• Acquire a hugely focused nationwide, integrated advertising communications plan intended to create consciousness, develop relationships for Grubb’s investment decision/fund choices, and drive growth.
• Establish and outline concentrate on audiences and prioritize best paid, attained, owned, and shared media possibilities for connections.
• Coordinate and converse valuable market place and shopper investigate and insights, present pattern analysis, and forecasting data across interior teams.
• Guide and control the company communications/internet marketing group and function carefully with all inside expense team stakeholders.
• Help detect, select, and get the job done collaboratively with all exterior agency assets, which include but not restricted to competitive analysis, naming and brand identification improvement, community relations, web site improvement/management, on the internet marketing, collateral, and so on.
• Winner, take care of and arrange all model assets and assets.
• Collaborate intently with the promoting committee, property expert services marketing staff.
• Other assignments as directed.
• Means to prosper in an entrepreneurial, opportunistic, extremely energetic, and quickly-paced natural environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and marketing, Communications, or a relevant willpower.
• 8–10 many years of powerful marketing working experience in a actual estate or expense ecosystem, with 2-3 many years of senior-degree administration and internet marketing/branding experience.
• Excellent verbal, published, and expert presentation abilities.
• Skill to operate cooperatively, efficiently, and cross-functionally.
• Element-oriented with exceptional organizational, arranging, and follow-up capabilities.
• Potential to successfully prioritize and take care of numerous simultaneous projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Home windows: Term, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Entry. Knowledge with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign most well-liked.
• Proficiency in conference deadlines is a have to.