When you right-simply click on an picture in the Brave web browser, you might get an “research Google for impression” context menu entry. The context menu lists a number of other options which include the skill to copy the graphic handle or to save the image.
Not all Courageous buyers see the entry in the context menu when they ideal-click on on photographs. It may possibly be puzzling at initial, but it is explained conveniently. The context menu entry is only exhibited if Google Look for is the default search engine of the Brave browser. If you have switched to a various website browser, you is not going to see the option to look for the picture on Google.
The rationalization helps when it will come to hiding (or showing) the entry. There is no choice unfortunately to toggle the context menu entry. The only alternative that you have is to modify the search engine.
If you want to see it, you need to make Google Search the default in Courageous. If you don’t want it, you need to change to a distinctive look for provider in the browser.
Do the next to modify the default look for supplier in the Brave browser:
- Choose Menu > Configurations > Search engine, or open the handle courageous://settings/look for directly in the browser’s address bar.
- Alter the search engine less than “Search engine utilised in the tackle bar”.
- To conceal “look for Google for graphic”: find a different (non-Google) search engine.
- To display “search Google for image”: select Google as the search engine.
- Be aware that you may well also choose “regulate look for engines to use a customized search engine that Courageous does not counsel by default. The browser picks up other search engines as you use them but you may also insert a custom search engine directly employing the “increase” button on the web page.
Now you: which search engine do you use in your browser of preference?